|Direct Diversion to Voicemail|
If you need a company information line or do not have a land line or mobile number to receive calls, you can route all 0870 number
calls to our voicemail service directly. Direct Divert to Voicemail service can be set up for all non-geographic 0800, 0845, 01/02, 03, 0871/0844 numbers.
A Voicemail service is also available as an add-on service for
Dial-In Plan Switcher,
Time of Day Routing and
When Busy Routing services.
|Service Description - Direct Diversion to Voicemail|
With Direct Diversion to Voicemail service, when someone dials your 0870 number, the call will be routed directly to your voicemail box. With this voicemail service you do not need to have a landline or mobile phone number to receive calls through your 0870. Voicemail will pick up the call and greet the caller with your personalised greeting announcement.
|Voicemail - Information Line|
You can use our Direct Divert to Voicemail service as an Information Line service for your callers. If you have an announcement to make to your customers without the need to talk to them (about your opening hours or change of address for example), you can record a message that will be played when a call is routed to your voice mail box.
|How it Works - Direct Diversion to Voicemail|
After your order has been processed and the service activated, you will receive:
Voicemail services include:
- A dedicated 0845 voicemail number through which you will access your voicemail service.
- Your account access (PIN)
- Detailed instructions on how to access and manage your voicemail and voicemail services
For your convenience you can view, print and email these instructions from our on-line control panel at any time.
- Standard options for managing voicemail (play, delete, skip)
- Record your personal greeting announcements
|How to order Direct Diversion to Voicemail:|
To order the Voicemail Direct service for your Non-Geographic Number:
- Go to "My Account" section of the website
- Click on the "Diversion to Voicemail" link from the left menu under the title "SIMPLE RE-DIVERSION"
- Choose the number or numbers for which you wish to order the Diversion to Voicemail service
- Follow the on screen instructions